Thursday, July 28, 2011

Decoupaged Picture Frame Revamp

I decided to give these decoupage picture frames a revamp. I  bought these frames on sale a while back because I liked the colors in them and knew I could find someplace in my house for them. The center had some cheesy saying that I wasn't too excited about...



...but I had some pictures I took that I really liked from our vacation in Italy at a winery in Siena. 



So, I cut the pictures to fit the center and simply decoupaged them



right over those cheesy sayings,



and look how cute they turned out!
Now, I have four really cool and personalized framed photos from our dream vacation for my wall.


I think these will look great with the Tuscan decor we have going through out the house.
Now I am going to see what else I can decoupage!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment