Monday, March 14, 2011

Graduation

yard signs for the grad

I made these graduation decorations for my nieces high school graduation party last year. I used my Cricut to cut out the letters and grad hats using Make The Cut software. 

I used little jelly jars and added flowers, I printed some sayings off on the computer. 

Here's another one, they were very simple and placed on the all the tables.

Here is a card I made, the basic idea came from a scrap book magazine I was browsing through once while waiting for an appointment....I can't remember the name.

 We needed a gift drop box so I made up this graduation hat card box.
I also made, water bottle labels, and set out a framed photo of the grad at the gift table.
The lighting is very yellow in my kitchen, I know now a little better how to deal with the lighting.
ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment