Friday, April 15, 2011

A Minnie Mouse Party

Kinzy is turning 2


and she is in love with Minnie Mouse! I made this banner on my Cricut and I love how it turned out...I have only made a couple of these but this is my favorite so far. I had a roll of white tulle I bought awhile back and never used, so I thought I would try using a bit and ended up using it to hang it by rather  than ribbon and love the way it turned out. 


I made my own Minnie Mouse...easy, and 


and downloaded a Disney Script.


These are the cupcake toppers I made...I searched for my image, tweaked it a little, printed it, and made these little cuties.


my first time making these too...I made 50!


With the extra tags I pulled out these little boxes I had on hand (Dollar Tree wedding area find), and added a little curly ribbon...I made 20 of these for the kids to take home. These little boxes are not very big so I suggest being creative with little trinkets. 

                                                                              ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment