Monday, September 5, 2011

Multipurpose Binder Clips & Clothes Pins


I love Mod Podge! I simply can not get enough of it lately. These cute Mickey Mouse
Binder Clips and Clothes Pins are so useful around the house, I use them for EVERYTHING!
Now, I have CUTE and USEFUL...that makes me (8 (smile)! With that said, I just came across a saying today that I love... "I just want to make BEAUTIFUL things, who cares if anyone understands"...love it! 


I made a pen and notebook too. Here is the pen the notebook if your curious will be coming soon in another post under the label Mod Podge in my side bar. They make great gift sets
for teachers and students or anybody on your list who likes to stay organized. The notebook and pen I use for shopping lists. I use the large Binder Clips for chip clips while the medium Binder Clips work well for smaller less bulky items.


To make them a little more personable I added the receivers initial, it can also stand for Mickey. LOL


I can never have too many of these around my house.


The large Clothes Pins are great chip clips too, I also find them helpful when sewing instead of straight pins or saving my page when reading (the mini Clothes Pins are great for both of these things as well), or add a magnet to the back to make a useful reminder clip on the refrigerator door. 


I sometimes even use them to keep my clothes on their hangers so I don't find a blouse or two on the closet floor. They are useful for the end of the toothpaste tube as well. 


I made a matching birthday card and gift card holder to go with these pretties, watch for the post coming soon under the label cards in my side bar.


another view.


and another.


Are these just not the cutes, you can also use these on gift bags or plants with a note anywhere 
that you can use a cute little clip. Make them even cuter with add ons like a little flower and a piece of ribbon or maybe a tag with a name on it. The possibilities are endless!


I have decided I am keeping these ones for myself! I may use add ons later.


OK! OK! Remember earlier I said I have been Mod Podging anything I can get my hands on? I bet 
you thought I was kidding huh? I wasn't kidding!...Let's get one thing straight I do not smoke or condone it in anyway, I just couldn't help myself and wanted to see if would work and... know plenty of yep "Smokers" YUK!  Making these even surprised me! But hey, personalize them and they make great stocking stuffers! 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment