Tuesday, August 30, 2011

mmmm chocolates!

mmmmmm chocolates! These cute little chocolates were a FREE cut file I found on 
SVG Cuts...


but I decided I wanted to cut them out by hand...


...who needs a cut file when you can do it the old fashion way!
No really these were super easy to cut out by hand, but if you wanted to make lots of 
chocolates then I would go download the file. 


I just wanted a simple card to go with a real box of chocolates,


and look how cute they turned out!
                       A simple yummy chocolate bithday greeting. Sometimes its just easier to DIY it.
                                       http://svgcuts.com/blog/2011/01/03/valentine-truffles/

                                                                             ENJOY!
                     




                   






No comments:

Post a Comment