Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wow time flys...

...when your sewing, crafting, scrap booking, redoing your living room and starting up tennis lessons!  For anyone who thought maybe I forgot about my blog, well, I have to say, "not a chance!" I have been creating all sorts of new things to share with you soon. First, I want to go back to Dolly's for Haiti, remember the cute dolly's I made? Well, shortly after sending the dolly's out I received  a hand written thank you card from Lisa Paul the organizer for Renew Hope Haiti, and considering how many people send dolly's, (let me just tell you, A LOT!), I was...well, lets just say it made my day. I was touched by her kindness of a good old fashioned hand written thank you note that reminded me that someone was on the other end waiting to receive my gifts and truly had received them. I mean does anyone do this anymore? Now don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer in a good old fashioned thank you note when someone does something kind for you, but theses days with emails, texts and video chat, etc. I do not see it very often. There is just something about a hand written thank you note that your computer, as cool as it is, can not convey the message being sent. I was just amazed that in all of Lisa's kindness she's doing for Haiti children, she still takes the time for another act of kindness that I thought was gone forever. Thank you Lisa for reminding me that a little note goes a long way...I am going to try to make more of an effort at this myself.
Check back for soon for those new post!
                                                              ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment