Monday, March 21, 2011

Camera Strap slip cover with a pocket



I whipped up these cute camera strap slip covers the other day. I thought I would send one each to my mom and dad. This one I made for my dad it reminded me of a man's hawaiian shirt.




This one I made awhile back, it was before I came across the idea of a lens pocket, so no pocket on this one....I guess I will just have to make me another one! :)




Here is another patchwork version, this one I made the pocket padded  as well as the strap. I just added a little piece of velcro to the inside of the pocket for the closure. I like the idea of a slipcover strap so that I can change it out when I get tired of it.



Here's another shot of the the first strap. These are so easy to make it took me a little over an hour to make two straps. I came across the pocket idea on Etsy, but her's turned much cuter from what I remember...I guess I will just work with it a little more and see what I come up with.
ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment