Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dollies for Haiti-Dolly #7

                                                              A Dolly A Day - Day 7


Here is another boy dolly, yes boys need a dolly too. She has a cute supper hero outfit that someone created, it is super cute, but I wanted to keep it pretty simple for my first go. I actually started off making shoes and accessories at first but then decided not to use them once it became crunch time. I did start cutting these dollies out for last years drive and ran out of time, so this year I was determined to just finish them, ALL of them, early, with plenty of time for shipping.




For example, he started off with shoes, a belt and tie, think business man. 




The cool thing about the pattern over at Dolly Donations is she gives you the basics to start, then you can get as creative as you like. I didn't have any idea how long it would take me to make eight dolls and my goal was just to finish them this year...next time I would like to try the more advanced doll pattern with maybe a set of clothes.  


come back tomorrow to see dolly #8
ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment