Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dollies For Haiti Dolly #1



 Last year I discovered Dollies for Haiti found here:   http://dollydonations.blogspot.com/2011/01/active-doll-drive-renew-hope-haiti.html (if this doesn't work, click on the button on my side bar, sorry was having problems with this link.)  A charity that sews with love to give orphaned little boys and girls hope, I knew immediately I wanted to be a part of it!




Last year I started cutting out the dolls but ran out of time before finishing them. This year I checked back and found I have till April 1st 2011. I have four dolls done and working hard to get the other four dolls done and sent before the 1st! :) 




 I am pledging eight dolls total and will be posting one dolly a day for eight days. So here is the first doll. If you would like to get involved click on the link under the first photo to find out more information. 
ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment