Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hair Bows & Ponies


Over the weekend I made a bunch of hair bows & ponies for Katie.
Katie is a girly girl & loves accessorizing!
Sorry this one is a little blurry :(    I made her whole soccer team matching ponies last year, they loved them...I'm pretty sure I will make them again this year since they were wanting to buy extras last year.

I was just experimenting here
and here, always looking for ways to use up those scraps.


more experimenting here


and here


and here

and here, again using only stuff I already had on hand...love that! Though I have been making stuff like this for years, I don't claim the ideas are original and I'm sure somewhere you can find tutorials if you need them, but these are pretty easy and I just experimented until I was happy with the final results. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment