Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hair Curlers



so after scouring the internet and discovering all of the wonderful sewing blogs out there in blog world; I found tutorials, projects and all sorts of inspiration to  me to finally pull that brand new sewing machine out  it's box.  I knew instantly I wanted to make these curlers the minute I saw  them, they so reminded me as I was a little girl sitting in front of the TV in my nightgown while my older sister put pink curlers in my hair before bed.  I made a few sets as gifts, so cute, and everyone loved them.  I first found them on wonderwomancreations.blogspot.com she  has a great tutorial on How to Wrap Your Hair in Curlers
the tutorial on how to make these cute curlers are here: http://lifewithmonkey.wordpress.com/2007/09/03/hair-curler-sewing-tutorial/

No comments:

Post a Comment