Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sew! Sew! Sew!

                       Sew, I bet you thought I forgot about my blog...not a chance! I love my blog
                       as much as I love sewing and crafting and sometimes it's really hard to keep
 up with it...so a shout out to all of you who have amazing blogs...because I
 know you work hard for it! I thought I would share some vacation photo's today...
just of the amazing view we had from our Beach House rental in Malibu, CA. 
We had three decks where you would find us most of the time...


                                                           The locals call it the BU


We and the neighbors had a private little beach...at
low tide it was even better.


I love using my DSLR when the charger decides  
to charge the batteries for me (8 ...I even took an 
action shot here cool!...ps. woot woot
my new charger came in the mail today!


They say this coastline area is the best in the area...this is part 
of what they call the "Queens Necklace"...I wasn't able to 
get a full picture of it...but we are going back for another 
week and now that I have a new charger...I will be on 
a mission and hopefully bring something worthy of posting
as I am merely a beginner behind my lens. :)


woo-hoo! Look at the action shot! (8
The house was right on the water at high tide see!


It was a little chilly there but overall great 
weather and while I was out there I spotted
something...


S-H-A-R-K!!


Oh silly me it's just a pod of dolphins playing 
in the surf, right outside the house! 
G! Quick it's A-POD-OF-DOLPHINS RIGHT
OUTSIDE THE HOUSE!
GET THE CAMERA!
WAIT! The charger is not working! 
GRAB YOUR CELL PHONE! Thank you god for cell phones.
They actually were much closer than they appear...
it was pretty neat. (8

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment