Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Jesus...

Baby Jesus in a Manger, Christmas Tree Ornaments.


I found these cute Baby Jesus kits last year on sale at the Orientaltrading.com I have have to say, they have the cutest products...I love them! Though I could not find the link to this kit on the website, they do have them in their catalog that came to my house, but while your looking around on their site you might bump into them. The kit makes 12 Nativity Ornaments.


While your there check out this cute Button Beard Santa Ornament craft Kit  I made last year too. I gave them away before I took pictures but they turned out sooooo cute! The kit makes 3 Santa ornaments.



I not only fell in love with this kit because of the sweet baby Jesus, but because it reminded me of the  Popsicle craft kit I had as a kid. (8 LOL! Anyway these were fun to make...a little tricky making the first few little people, but went quickly there after.

ENJOY!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment