Monday, October 31, 2011

Free Halloween Printable


Here is a cute Free Halloween Printable from...darn...doesn't it just drive you crazy when you can't find the link to link back? I am sorry, but I can't remember where this printable came from. If anybody comes across it, would you kindly let me know...I would love to give credit to the person who made this darling printable. I made the banner and I just love how cute it turned out! I think I might be addicted to Printable Freebie's now.   


It only took about 30 minutes to assemble with the help of my electric cutter.


I love the cute little graphics... 


...just adorable, don't you think.


and these I stumbled across over at...V and Co: kid spider craft and other fall projects


These are free for you to print and place into your existing picture frames for the Holiday what a spiffy idea I would say, wouldn't you? I just want to say V and Co is one of my favorite blogs, check it out and you will see why (8

Happy Halloween!
&
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment